Here is a look at places to check out some of great Christmas Light displays around Central Texas.
Photo: Marble Falls Walkway of Lights
- 37th Street Christmas Lights - just north of the University of Texas, this street is famous for its lights and community spirit. Here, virtually everyone on the block puts up lights, and most put up THOUSANDS. Neighbors string lights between houses and across the street creating a canopy of lights that covers ths sky.
- Zilker Holiday Tree - This 155 foot tall tree is composed of 39 streamers, each holding 81 multicolored 25 watt bulbs, totaling 3,309 lights is certainly fun to see. The Zilker Tree is will be lit from 6 pm- midnight December 4th- December 31st.
- Luminations at The Wildflower Center- The best free celebration in town. We invite you to enjoy gardens lighted with more than 3,000 luminarias and 5,000 twinkle lights and to listen to music of the season. Admission is free with two canned food items for the Capital Area Food Bank.
- Williamson County Courthouse and Town Square
- Georgetown Holiday Light Show - 7710 Pebble Creek Drive Georgetown, Texas 78628
- Lights Spectacular - boyhood home of President Lyndon B. Johnson, lights up the town decorating homes & businesses with an astounding number of lights. The Blanco County Court House (in Johnson City) is covered with more than 100,000 lights
- Hill Country Christmas Light Display
- Walkway of Lights - The Walkway of Lights has dazzles hundreds of thousands of visitors from all over the glover with over two-million bulbs beautifully reflecting off of Lake Marble Falls.
- Santa’s Ranch – must pay to see display $22.00 a car.
- Spindler Family Christmas Light Show -1805 Rusty Nail Loop, Round Rock, Texas 78681