Wine Down Wednesday at ACL Live is back! This weekly free event is your chance to take a mid-week break, head downtown and have some wine, snacks and enjoy some live music.
Each week offers a new band and different fare. Tonight’s music will be provided by Emily Bell and food will be served by Pelons Tex Mex.
They also will be giving away free merchandise from local businesses around the 2nd Street district every Wednesday!
In other music news, mark your calendars for May 7th, 12:01 am as that is when the Austin City Limits line-up will be announced!
- April 24th Emily Bell with bites from Pelóns Tex Mex
- May 1st Suite 709 with bites from Bonneville
- May 8th Whiskey Shivers with bites from Trace
- May 15th Jitterbug Vipers with bites from Coal Vines
- May 22nd The Boxing Lesson with bites from Crú
- May 29th Dana Falconberry with bites from Frank
- June 6th Ruby Jane with bites from La Condesa
When: Every Wednesday
Time: 5:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
ACL Live Front Porch
310 W. Willie Nelson Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78701