1. You are guilty of taking a picture of the temperature gauge in your car and sharing it on social media.
2. Wednesdays are spent orchestrating how your crew will find each other at Blues on the Green.
3. The countdown to Texas Football has officially begun.
4. 90 degrees equals a “cool” day.
5. You have the hours of Barton Springs memorized.
6. Floating the river.
7. You literally can fry an egg on the sidewalk. Thanks GoodPop for this demonstration.
8. Speaking of GoodPop, instead of cocktails you are now drinking poptails.
9. Trail workouts are now reserved for dawn or dusk.
10. Even though it is “touristy” you’ve stopped to watch the bats fly.
11. You hope the heat deters people from moving here, even though you probably moved here yourself.
12. Qui Opened.
13. You have seen a “Movie Under The Stars” at someplace or another.
14. It’s the season for Zilker’s Summer Musical in the Park.
15. It’s time for Fido’s summer shave.
16. You’ve finally taken the time to make that day trip to Fredericksburg.
17. Waiting outside in line at Hopdoddy makes you feel like you are waiting outside the fiery gates of hell.
18. Oh the sweet paradise you find at Hamilton Pool.
19. Keeping up with the free summer concert series becomes a full time job. Unplugged at the Grove anyone?
20. SnoBeach is part of your weekly routine.
21. You drink frozen margaritas like water.
22. Suddenly you become best friends with your friend that has a boat.
23. It wasn’t a “flash” mob you participated in, it was a “splash” mob.
24. When you are out paddle boarding in the middle of the day on a Tuesday you find yourself wondering, do people actually work in Austin?
25. You’ve purchased your ACL tickets meanwhile complaining about the fact that it is two weekends again this year.
26. The 300 days of sunshine a year make you welcome the rare rainy day.
27. The Greenbelt.
28. It’s officially the summer of Deep Eddy Ruby Red vodka and you can’t get enough.
29. If sweating were a sport you’d be a champion.
30. Despite the heat you still enjoy a good outdoor patio.
31. Those summer sunsets.
32. Even the Dell Diamond has a swimming pool to make baseball games “cooler.”
33. You don’t need to a Bikram studio to do a 105 degree yoga session, just go outside.
34. It is Pecan Street Festival season.
35. Beer tastes better during Austin summers.
36. You are enjoying the “lighter” traffic with less UT students around.
37. Calories don’t count if it is in the name of “cooling off.”
38. Schiltterbahn Season.
39. Hula Hut is always a good idea.
40. Leaving home without your sunnies can be downright blinding.
41. You’ve considered checking out Rio, Austin’s rooftop pool bar despite the fact it sounds so Dallas.
42. The only thing hotter than the heat are the girls.
43. That feeling when you step on hot pavement.
44. The ice cream almost melts faster than you can eat it at the Austin Ice Cream festival.
45. You’ve ended the weekend at the Long Center’s free Concert in the Park.
46. It’s prime season to play Superhero.
47. The “Shady” in Shady Grove has new meaning.
48. You did indeed set off fireworks this year on the Fourth of July as there was no ban in effect this year.
49. Every out-of-town visitor wants to eat at the Oasis.
50. Despite this Texas heat, your car feeling like a sauna, and almost endless sun, you know it’s all worth it because you live in the greatest city on Earth.