Ever find yourself staring into your fridge and wishing there was something you actually wanted to eat? Maybe a nice juicy burger from P. Terry’s with a thirst-quenching fresh squeezed lemonade? Well now you can stop staring and start using this new app that just hit Austin called Favor Delivery. For only $5 delivery fee plus tip they will pick up whatever you want from anywhere in the delivery area.
I recently used the app to order from East Side Pies. They’re my favorite pizza joint in town, but I recently moved and they don’t deliver to my new neighborhood. Think of all the possibilities: Tacos delivered from El Primo, BBQ from Blue Ox, or a sweet cupcake from Hey Cupcake!
How Favor works is simple:
1) Go on the app and see a curated list of popular places nearby. There is a “food playlist” with options like “food trailers” or “healthy meals”. What’s really cool is the “ask for anything” button, which allows you to ask for whatever you want.
2) When the Runner arrives, you pay for the food and tip right through the app.
3) A Favor Runner will show up at your door within an hour or less. They are open from 11 am to midnight Sunday to Thursday and until 2am on weekends.
To win a $5.00 VIP code check out our Facebook page or share this post! We have 15 to giveaway!
To keep up with the explosive growth, Favor is hiring more Runners every day! Below is the job description they shared.
Favor is looking for people who have great customer service skills, an awesome attitude and the ability to work independently. You should be a strong communicator, understand how to multi-task and work well under pressure. Must have an iPhone and reliable transportation!
How Does It Work?
After you are screened and trained, we will get you on the schedule. You’ll clock in on the iPhone app and will receive requests to run Favors (grocery and food delivery from local restaurants). People tip you directly through the app and you’re compensated for gas. You will make great tips and have fun exploring the city.
We give you sweet marketing swag including a magnet and bowtie for your car, a blue tux shirt, and promotional materials.
Want to get involved?
Please apply inside the app. Just download Favor from the App store and go to the profile tab. There will be a big button, “Apply to be a runner”. You can’t miss it. Leave a short note about why you’re the best for the job. Favor is screening applicants on a rolling basis.
- Reliable transportation and Insurance.
- An iPhone to run the app.
- A great attitude and background in customer service.
Please feel free to take a look at Favor’s website for more info: http://www.askfavor.com/
You can download and apply inside the app. Click this link or search “Favor Delivery” on the App Store: itunes.apple.com/us/app/neighborfavor/id502658998?mt=8
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Sign Up for 365 Things Austin Newsletter!”]