Have you tilted yet? Our good friends at Tilt (formerly Crowdtilt) asked us about our favorite group activities in Austin, and we absolutely LOVE questions like that!
To encourage checking some of these off your list before summer ends, they’re also giving away a $250 credit towards a rental on AirBnB for every one of these you tilt! Read more details on how to enter on Tilt’s blog.
- Take your group to Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
- Go Kart in private at K1 Speed
- Tilt any Austin Eats food tour for you and your friends
- Get out on Lake Travis. 365 Things Austin loves Aquaholics for boats, barges, jetskis and more. See pricing here.
- Rent the Blue Starlite Drive-In Theatre. From 2 people to 250, you can easily make it happen!
- Make custom t-shirts for a team or upcoming occasion.
- Tilt a house on the Guadalupe River for a weekend.
- Tilt Willie Nelson’s 80′s Tour Bus.Yes, this is for real.
- Ride in style (limo, party bus or van) with 3 or more to the Fredericksburg Wineries
- Rent out The Goodnight with your friends (and their friends…and their friends)
- Tilt a VIP booth at Whitewater Amphitheater
- Party on a bus and float the San Marcos river (Tilters love Don’s Fish Camp!)
- Tilt a Top Golf experience. Tailor it to your group any way you’d like.
- Take a Rocket Electrics Bike Ride with friends. The choice of tour is yours.
- Enjoy a group dining experience you’ll never forget! (365 Things Austin picks Moo Sway from Sway Thai or The Flour Room at La Condesa). Tilting a minimum group of 8 is required.
- Host a backyard bash of any kind. BBQs and crawfish boils totally count!
- Tilt bottle service anywhere in Austin.
- Go in on a group gift. The best way to take advantage of an upcoming bachelor/bachelorette party, engagement, wedding or back to school expense…
- Celebrate National S’mores Day (8/10) by tilting a chocolate-y, marshmallow filled evening. Friends can chip in on the fixings! Need inspiration? Don’t miss this list of deliciousness.
- Tilt an end of summer trip. You decide where, how and when. It counts as long as you tilt part of it!