Although it doesn’t feel like it yet, it’s officially fall in Austin. And since we don’t have the luxury of the leaves changing, etc; we like to focus on the dishes and other delights of the season that really get us in the mood.
With help from our friends at Favor Delivery, we’ve compiled a list of fall-centric items to help us celebrate the season. All available for delivery straight to your door:
1. Pumpkin Pancakes from Kerbey Lane
Fall in flapjack form.
2. The Scarecrow and Turkey Mole Tacos from Torchy’s
‘The Scarecrow’ is October’s Taco of the Month and includes pumpkin seed breaded chicken and roasted poblanos. November welcomes the ‘Turkey Mole’ (pictured above), and includes fried turkey, mole and avocado.
3. Mac & Cheese from Hillside Farmacy
Note the crispy cheese on top, gooey cheese on the sides. Instant happiness.
4. Pumpkins for Carving from Trader Joe’s
Our favorite fall “Thing to do.”
5. Fall Floral Arrangement from Whole Foods
For delivering the feels of the season to a friend, or your own living room.
6. The Pumpkinator from Hey Cupcake
Also great for gifting. Photo credit: http://wayoutwestaustin.com/pumpkinator-at-hey-cupcake/
7. Pumpkin Pie Shake from P.Terry’s
Available November 1st, start planning accordingly.
8.Tomato Basil Soup from The Soup Peddler
Pair it with a grilled cheese… and a snuggie.
9. West Texas Chili from Lucy’s Fried Chicken
No beans of course.
1o. Fall Spice Latte from Jo’s Coffee
The local version of the PSL, available iced or hot.
Use the code: 365Austin to get $5 Off your first Favor delivery: