Is your dog your Valentine again this year? Or is he/she the third wheel that keeps your relationship rolling? Or, are you just a crazy dog lady/guy who has a few too many pets?
Regardless, this is your opportunity to immortalize your relationship with a photo from local dographer, Zilker Bark!
Zilker Bark is teaming up with Drink and Click (a social Photography group founded in Austin, yeehaw!) and Precision Camera to create lasting memories for you in the form of a hight quality photo print.
But we haven’t even told you the best part!
Donations of cash or physical pet goods (see list for item wish: http://
Here are a few more details:
- There will be a lighting setup in front of the “I love you so much!” wall at Jo’s Coffee.
- There is no limit to the number of people/dogs you can have in a photo, but the fewer the better!
- If you don’t have a dog, and would still like to support APA, you can fly solo, or pose with my little beagle mix, Sid.
- The recommended value of donations is $15.
- You’ll be given a number for your photo that will go onto an online album for you to select for ordering and pick up at Precison Camera.
- You can select more than one photo to have printed, but remember, one donation = One photo.
- Hotel San Jose will be hosting a movie night and drink special, so be prepared to hang out!
- Please share this event with friends! We’d love to have this be a huge boost in APA!’s funding.
When: today, February 11th
Time: 6 pm – 8 pm
1300 South Congress Ave.
Austin, Texas 78704