We’re taking you out to the ball game with an exclusive Round Rock Express experience!
Have you always wanted to catch a baseball game, but the hassle of traffic keep you from making the trek to Round Rock? Well, this experience is calling your name! Catch a ride with us to Dell Diamond from downtown Austin and reminisce on the good ol’ days while watching some classic baseball films along the way. Bring your favorite beverages/snacks on the bus, or munch on the Austin version of game day snacks – KIND bars and Topo Chico.
At the stadium, we’ll enjoy a VIP viewing experience from the Budweiser Party Porch! Once you’ve grabbed your free beverages from our friends at Twisted X and Dulce Vida Tequila, you can venture to your lawn seats to root for the home team. Don’t forget to snag a complimentary game day snack – game days aren’t the same without a hot dog or a pile of greasy nachos.
If you need more convincing here’s why Round Rock Express is a real catch:
- They are a class Triple-A Pacific Coast League minor league baseball team
- The Round Rock Express is affiliated with the Texas Rangers
- In 2016, Forbes named the Round Rock Express the sixth most valuable minor league team with a value of $40 million
- Each home game, Round Rock Express recognizes a local charitable organization through their Chasco Community Partnership program
- The team rewards fans for wearing Round Rock Express gear
- They’ve been around since 2005 and you’ve yet to catch a game
- Their mascot, Spike, enjoys the Sandlot and is a great dance partner
We’re making the ball game experience better than ever. Munch on game day snacks, sip on craft brews + local beverages and enjoy some great company. Grab your buddies, your date or you dad and head out to a ball game.