For one week in October Austin, Texas is going to feel a lot more like a tiny little town in Tennessee. That’s because Jack Daniel’s is bringing a taste of its hometown of Lynchburg right to us with a pop-up general store in honor of the brand’s more than 150 year heritage.
But this is going to be so much better than an old-timey general store that sells tools and dry oats—here you can grab a sweet tea and immerse yourself in the full Jack Daniel’s experience:
- Get trim and proper with local stylists and barbers from Redd’s Barbershop at the Gentleman Jack Barber Shop
- Learn about the art of barrel-making from Jack Daniel’s Barrel Men
- Loosen your belt with delicious Southern cookin’ at Miss Mary Bobo’s
- Take a VR tour of the nation’s oldest distillery
- Grab a seat at the charcoal mellowing sensory bar
- Execute like a craftsman at one of our daily demos hosted by your favorite local makers
After all that, you’ll emerge a much cooler person than you were when you went in. We wish this whiskey-themed pop-up would stay forever, but all good things must come to an end.
When: October 8th-14th
Hours: 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Admission: Open to the public 21+
800 Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701