Why eat on land when you can have brunch party on the water!?!
We’ve teamed up with Capital Cruises and Austin Tour Company again to bring you The Brunch Boat! A brunch time party cruise on Town Lake (or Lady Bird Lake as it’s now known). Enjoy great music, food, and beverages aboard a fabulous boat with air conditioning, bathrooms, and a gorgeous roof deck. We’ll have different themes throughout the year too for added fun! Get great pictures and views of the Austin skyline from the boat roof deck!
Here are the details…
- Boarding starts at 11:15, we’ll cruise from 11:30am – 1:30pm!
- Check-in starts at 10:30am at the Hyatt Regency Austin, where ATC guests can enjoy a $5 Mimosa Bar + Mini Pop-tart special!
- Resident DJ on the upper deck laying down the best beats around OR a fun local band playing live music!
- Ice Cold Waterloo Sparkling Water and High Brew Coffee to Kick Those Hangovers to the Curb
- Deep Eddy Vodka Bloody Mary’s with Bloody Revolution
- Dulce Vida Tequila and American Born Whiskey
- Beer from Big Bend Brewing Co
- Pizza from VIA 313
- Breakfast Taco from Whole Foods
- Chips, Queso and Salsa from Jaime’s Spanish Village
- All this for only $49 per person
SPECIAL UPDATE: We’re excited to announce that ATC guests who head to the YETI store after we dock will receive a free beverage with the purchase of $20 or more of YETI products (must show your wristband to get the beverage so keep it on)!
- This Event is 21+ Only
- You do not need a printed confirmation, we will check you in electronically once you arrive.
- Full trip details are sent out via email the Friday before your cruise.
- HAVE FUN, and drink responsibly
- GREAT for birthday parties, corporate outings and special events. Invite your CREW!
*We have a variety of local food and beverages on board which are complimentary for our guests (quantities are limited to ensure responsible consumption and safety). We provide enough for each guest to have two to three cocktails, a breakfast taco and two slices of pizza. In addition to that we offer chips and salsa, fresh fruit, beer, sparkling cocktails, coffee, still and sparkling water. Food, beverage and entertainment vendors may vary for each cruise.