It’s France’s national holiday and we all need something very very French to do! Well, look no further: Le Politique Austin is throwing an all-day party with treats and activities for the whole famille.
There’s also a champagne waiter’s race, where you can go tête-à-tête with your competitors du jour in a tournament-style race for a chance to win a Champagne Taittinger magnum (that’s 10 glasses of wine, y’all.)
– Popsicles + champagne pour-overs out of the Champagne Supply Co. truck
– Half-off bubbles all day
– Crepe stations during brunch service
– Red, white and blue macarons out of the patisserie from 7am-4pm
– Champagne waiters’ race at 11am (details below)
– Free temporary tattoos
– Live music by Sharon Bourbonnais Music + dinner specials
Champagne Waiters’ Race
– Tournament-style race on 2nd Street in front of Le Politique
– First race begins at 11am
– Taittinger magnum grand prize
– Must be 21+ to enter race; no serving experience required
When: Today, July 14th
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Le Politique Austin
110 San Antonio Street Suite 140
Austin, Texas 78701
Photo by Joe DeSousa via flickr.