While most people grab a spot on the bridge, there’s an even better way to watch the bats…
..from the rooftop deck of a gorgeous boat with pizza in your belly and a drink in your hand!
Enjoy great music, food, and drinks aboard a double-decker boat with a rooftop deck, an air-conditioned lower deck, and bathrooms. We’ll stop near the Congress Bridge at sunset to watch the bats fly, while giving you a bit more information about them.
Each Bat Boat features a different local beer, wine, or cider vendor, so you can feel great about participating in this local tradition, while supporting local businesses.
Our vendors rotate each week – Please see below and check out our Facebook Events to learn more!
Here’s What’s Included:
- A signature cocktail from Dulce Vida Spirits
- Beer, wine or cider from a local vendor
- VIA 313 Pizza
- Chips & Salsa from Jaime’s Spanish Village
- DJ from Bat City Beats
- Photo Booth
- BYOB of additional beverages and food is permitted.
- You may board the boat 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- We set sail promptly at the given departure time – please don’t be late!
- You do not need a printed confirmation, we will check you in electronically once you arrive.
- Full trip details are sent out via email the Monday before your cruise
Don’t miss your chance to see the bats fly from the best seat in the house – BOOK NOW!