Wurstfest was voted the number two Oktoberfest in the country by USA Today. This “10-Day Salute To Sausage” in New Braunfels is one of our favorite festivals of the year. With sausage, beer, polka and potato pancakes as far as the eye can see, it’s a Bavarian wonderland that’s not to be missed.
By offering round trip transportation all ten days of the fest again we’re making getting to New Braunfels easier than fitting into last years lederhosen. Why risk the hour drive when you can take our Wheels to Wurstfest?
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Worry free transportation from downtown Austin to / from Wurstfest in New Braunfels.
- Buses are comfortable air conditioned motor coaches with bathrooms!
- BYOB welcome on the ride down.
- Admission into the festival.
- Pre and post Wurstfest Specials at our downtown Austin check-in location.
- Four hours on site to enjoy the festival, total trip time is approximately six hours depending on traffic.
- Each bus holds 54 guests so you can come by yourself and meet new friends or invite all of your friends to book on the same bus as you!
- Our buses are 18 and older, proof of valid ID required at check in!
**The bus will pick up and drop off from Revelry Bar + Kitchen on East 6th Street. You can start boarding 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour departure time. Check in early or stay late to receive pre and post wheels specials. To reserve a private bus email email@example.com