Each date is a different theme, so whether your favorite part of the holidays is snapping pics with Santa, quoting classic Christmas movies, belting out carols, or lighting the Menorah, we’ve got something for you!
Our cruises are all-inclusive
…. and not just in terms of gender, sexual orientation, etc.
We also feature all local vendors
... take a break from ordering gifts online and support your local businesses!
Check out all of the features included below- son of a nutcracker, there are a lot!
Included on Every Cruise
Check-in at the YETI Flagship store, all of our guests receive 30% off all YETI product purchases the day of their cruise, so you can get a jump on holiday shopping! Also, if you bring an Austin Pets Alive donation, YETI will gift you a free drink!
Open Bar-Style Service, featuring local favorites to get you in the holiday spirit:
- Deep Eddy Vodka
- Dulce Vida Tequila
- Bloody Revolution Bloody Mary Mix
- Twisted X Brewing
- Austin Eastciders
- Gratsi Red Wine
Non Alcoholic Beverages:
Austin Brunch Favorites:
- VIA 313 Pepperoni and Vegetarian Pizza
- Tacos from One Taco
- Chips & Salsa from Jaime’s Spanish Village
- Cookies delivered from Tiff’s Treats
- DJ from Bat City Beats playing your holiday favorites and requests
- Photo Booth (with some strategically placed mistletoe..)
- Donation Drive for Austin Pets Alive (each person that donates will be entered in a raffle to win unlimited ATC experiences for one year)!
- Seasonal Card Writing Station for patients at Dell Children’s Hospital
Themes by Date
Buddy The Elf
December 8th, 11am-1pm* (family friendly) and 2:30-4:30pm (adults only)
- Join us for our annual Buddy the Elf Brunch Boat! Our favorite Buddy the Elf impersonator will be on board reciting your favorite quotes, posing for pictures and serving up syrup shots!
*11am-1pm is our only family friendly Brunch Boat. Children two and under may attend the Buddy the Elf Brunch Boat for free, but please notate how many children you’re planning to bring in the Special Requirements section. All children three and up will need a discounted ticket ($39). All children must be accompanied by an adult (one child per adult). Please book children’s tickets through this link.
Claus & Claws
December 15th, 12-2pm
- Because we can’t resist a great pun… we’re making one exception to our “locals only” beverage policy this season. Claus & Claws is our newest theme, in which we encourage guests to “BYO Beard” and dress up as their favorite form of Santa (Hipster Santa, Dapper Santa, Tiki Santa, etc.). Each guests will also receive two White Claws to kick off the festivities- we’re dreaming of a White (Claw) Christmas!
December 21st, 12-2pm
- Grab your onesie-true love, your best friend or your whole crew for this cozy cruise!
Drag Queen Caroling
December 22nd, 2:30-4:30pm
- Since the best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear, we’re closing out our Holiday Brunch Boats with our second annual Drag Queen Caroling Cruise. Join our resident Drag Queen, the lovely Colleen Deforrest, as she leads multiple rounds of caroling from the upper deck of the boat!
December 31st, 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Why wait until midnight to ring in 2020 when you celebrate Happy Noon Year with ATC! Click here for full details and tickets.
Don’t be a Grinch… Grab your tickets for a Holiday Brunch Boat before we sell out!