If you saw that mural near Congress Avenue and Riverside we now know it was a not-so-subtle hint of something amazing! Circuit of The Americas has just announced that The Rolling Stones will play the COTA Super Stage on Sunday, May 24. This will be a stop on their 15-city 2020 NO FILTER Tour and this is your chance to see the greatest live act in the history of all time right here in Austin.
This upcoming show marks The Rolling Stones’ second appearance in Austin, following their Zilker Park performance in 2006. Tickets will go on sale Friday, February 14 at 10 a.m. and will start at $98. A limited number of exclusive VIP packages will also be available. American Express Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Wednesday, February 12 at 10 a.m. local time through Thursday, February 13 at 10 p.m.
To take this once-in-a-lifetime show to the next level, Circuit of The Americas will offer special features and attractions ,including:
- Premium Camping: Pull your camper into your personal slip only steps away from the COTA Super Stage.
- ALL-NEW Hillside Bleacher Reserved Seats: Specially constructed elevated bleacher seating on the Super Stage Lawn.
- Trackside Premium Seats: Two new arena-style grandstands located right next to the Super Stage. They are comfortable, close, and on the main floor.
- Luxury Loge Boxes: Private lounge outdoor suites can accommodate up to 12 guests. Located directly across from the stage, these amazing boxes include bottle table service, couches and your own private party space.
- VooDoo Lounge Pool Party: Be one of the lucky fans at the VooDoo Lounge Pool Party. Start at noon and play all day. Swimming, DJ, beach volleyball, a cookout lunch, and food and beverage packages are all included.
- Picnic Basket for Two: Choose between the Great American Party or the Gourmet Park Basket. Each includes a picnic blanket, binoculars, a beach ball, plenty of treats and snacks from local Austin businesses, beer (party) or wine (gourmet), and a main dish tailored to each theme.
Super Stage Lawn upgrades: Currently, the Super Stage Hillside Lawn is undergoing a major transformation. With an improved slope, fans will notice greatly enhanced sight lines and an enhanced sound experience. With the new hillside grandstand, improved walking paths, and upgraded premium viewing areas, the Super Stage hill can host the biggest events in Central Texas.
For more information, visit thecircuit.com/stones.
When: Sunday, May 24, 2020 – Memorial Day Weekend
Super Stage at Circuit of The Americas
9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd.
Austin, TX 78617
Photo by Julia Keim / Giant Noise