To celebrate the arrival of Spring, Fall Creek Vineyards is partnering with two Texas Hill Country friends in a progressive dinner on Thursday, March 28, 2019. The evening will start at Thurman’s Mansion overlooking Salt Lick Vineyards with the first three courses prepared by Scott Roberts and Salt Lick BBQ. We will then transition across the road to Fall Creek Vineyards at Driftwood to enjoy the next four courses of Texas Hill Country Cuisine prepared by Chef Bryan Gillenwater of Bryans on 290.
When: 6:30 pm, Thursday March 28, 2019
• First Stop – Salt Lick Thurman Mansion, 17900 Farm to Market Rd 1826, Driftwood, TX
• Second Stop – Fall Creek Vineyards at Driftwood, 18059 Farm to Market Rd 1826, Driftwood, TX
First Stop Menu at the Salt Lick Thurman Mansion
Scott Roberts entertains and enlightens guests with his fascinating story of Salt Lick BBQ and Salt Lick Vineyards, both now world famous!
• First Course — Miniature Bison Chili Frito Pie and Pulled Pork Bruschetta paired with Fall Creek Grenache Rose, Salt Lick Vineyards, 2018
• Second Course — Smoked Bison Rib Meat over Polenta paired with Hill Country Blend
Second Stop Menu at Fall Creek Vineyards at Driftwood
Ed and Susan Auler, owners of Fall Creek Vineyards and founders of the Texas Hill Country Appellation, are well-rooted in time and place with their internationally acclaimed wines. Cuisine by Bryans on 290 – Chef Bryan GIllenwater, owner of Bryans on 290, burst onto the Hill Country dining scene like a blazing live fire, which is the trademark for his exciting cuisine.
• First Course — Diver Scallops and Shellfish Risotto paired with Fall Creek Chardonnay, Vintner’s Selection, 2017
• Second Course — Pan Seared Duck Breast with Rancho Gordo Yellow Eye Beans paired with Fall Creek Vineyards GSM, Salt Lick Vineyards 2016
• Third Course — Texas Axis Loin and Chanterelle & Black Trumpet Mushroom, Perigord Black Truffle paired with Fall Creek MERITUS, Texas Hill Country 2015
• Dessert — Toasted Pound Cake and Lemon Crème Fraiche paired with Gotas d’Oro Chardonnay Muscat Blend, Texas Hill Country 2017
$137 per guest (gratuity included) + tax. Limited seating. Kindly RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org