goop, the modern lifestyle brand founded and helmed by Gwyneth Paltrow, announced today that it will host a first-of-its-kind experience: goop League, in Austin, Texas, on Saturday, October 12, and Sunday, October 13. The two-day event will take place at the LINE hotel, and tickets are available on goop.com.
This fitness-first experience is designed to tap into the incredible potential of the body. Attendees will gain exclusive access to the workouts that are changing the way we think about physical wellness. goop will bring together the most talented and cutting-edge instructors in the fitness space—all selected by Paltrow herself—who are changing the way we think about fitness, to create a league of its own. goop League will offer cross-discipline workout experiences in several different studio spaces: GROUND, LIFT, PULSE, BURN, RELEASE, and BALANCE.
Workout sessions will be led by the following experts, with additional instructors to be announced:
• Isaac Calpito, choreographer, trainer, and creator of Torch’d, a workout that combines barre, Pilates, aerobics, dance, and more
• Sinikiwe Dhliwayo, founder of the yoga and wellness collective Naaya
• Colette Dong, cofounder of the ness, a new studio in New York City for beat-based trampoline cardio and muscle sculpting
• Hey Paddle, an Austin-based paddleboarding company leading a workout on Lady Bird Lake
• Tina Jackson, an instructor for KINRGY, a dance driven, high-intensity workout developed by Julianne Hough for a whole-self experience
• Samira Mustafaeva, champion gymnast and founder of new L.A. studio SM Stretching, a training method focused on developing strength and flexibility
• Gustavo Padron, inspirational yoga teacher
• Anna Rahe, creator of GST Body, a fascia-conditioning and movement method
• Kate Waitzkin, an Austin-based yoga and meditation teacher
The weekend event will also feature:
– A goop League retail pop-up, with a wellness boutique, a clean beauty apothecary, and an athleisure shop outfitted with G. Sport, goop’s line of cross-functional, adaptable, fashion-forward sportswear.
– Power stations for guests to stop by for tools for soothing sore muscles, relaxing, and finding some zen throughout the day.
– Healthy eats on hand by the LINE hotel.
– Flow Alkaline Spring Water, goop’s first sustainable water partner, will provide naturally alkaline spring water in original and organic flavors to hydrate guests throughout the day.
Tickets are available for $150 on goop.com/goop-league. Additional details about goop League will be released over the coming weeks. For more information, please visit goop.com/goop-league and follow @goop and #goopLeague on social.