The InterContinental Stephen F. Austin Hotel is pleased to announce the launch of a new 7 Flavors of Summer boozy popsicle cocktail series, celebrating the official kickoff to summer. In keeping with Austin’s fondness for furry friends, two flavors of non-alcoholic pup-sicles will also be available for purchase. $1 from every 7 Flavors of Summer pop-tail sold this summer will be donated to Austin Pets Alive.
The series will run from June 21 to the end of July, featuring one new summer pop-tail per week, available at Stephen F’s Bar as well as The Terrace Bar, the hotel’s second floor outdoor patio which offers stunning views of Congress Avenue and the Capitol Building. New flavors will launch every Thursday and be available through Wednesday of the following week.
The complete 7 Flavors of Summer menu and schedule will include:
● June 21 – June 27: AppleTini Pop-tail made with Tito’s Vodka; $8
● June 28 – July 4: Peach Bellini Pop-tail made with Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, served in Prosecco; $7
● July 5 – July 11: Pina Colada Pop-tail made with RumHaven Coconut Rum; $8
● July 12 – July 18: Grand Marnier Creamsicle Pop-tail; $8
● July 19 – July 25: Paloma Smash Pop-tail made with Playa Real Mandarin Tequila; $8
● July 26 – August 1: St. Germain Champagne Pop-tail; $8
Times for the event can be found below:
Monday to Friday: 3pm – 12am
Saturday: 12pm – 2am
Sunday: 12pm -11pm