For more information on these venues, tune into our podcast.
Party Venues – Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Showers
Engagement parties are not a necessity but are always a fun way to kick off the celebrations. Especially these days, with some engagements lasting two years, having a little pre-party is always good idea! Below are the main venues in the entire city that we would recommend with pricing and size included, we bolded our favorites!
*Please note these prices below are subject to change during time of year, and market increases over time.
P6 at the Line Upstairs Outdoor Patio – This is by far the best rooftop in Austin overlooking Town Lake. It also doesn’t hurt that it is so dreamy, has amazing food, inventive cocktails, and it’s right by the South Congress bridge where you can watch the bats.
Favorite Party Venues (Engagement, Welcome, or Rehearsal) in order of pricing:
- Ah Sing Den Secret Garden – $1,000, max 50 people
- Las Perlas – $1,500, max 80 people
- Parkside – $2,500 upstairs, max 100 people
- Suerte – $2,520 private dining, max 50 people
- Matties Outdoor Pavillion @ Green Pastures – $3,000, max 80 people
- Caroline – $3,000 Patio Shared Space, $15,000-17,000 Full Buyout
- Lenoir Wine Garden – $3,000 outdoors, 100+ people
- Max’s Underground – $3,200, max 80 people
- Hillside Farmacy (Buyout) – $3,500 minimum + food/booze, max 100 people
- Tillery – $4,300 outdoors, max 100 people
- Malverde – $4,500, max 150 people
- The Driskill Citadel Room – $4,500, max 60 people
- Wu Chow – $4,500 for 3 hours on Patio, max 50 people
- Native Hostel – $4,600, max 75 people
Desert Door – This sotol distillery is located in Driftwood and is the perfect space for any large event. Their desert-modern tasting room has spaces ideal for weddings and private parties. Buyouts are available in the private rackhouse, patio, and tasting room. Desert Door is a craft distiller of a premium and unique Texas spirit known as Texas sotol, which is wild-harvested in West Texas. This makes it the perfect mix of artistic Austin vibes and desert Texas feels and of course … sotol!
- Juliet Covered Heated Patio – $5,000, max 50 people
- Perry’s – $5,000 for 50 people, $8,250 for 70 people
- Hanks – $5,400 outdoor heated patio, max 60 people
- Eberly – $6,500 Cannon Room, $10,000 Covered Rooftop Sit Down Dinner
- Carpenter Hotel Outdoor Space – $6,600 – Max 40 people
- Swifts Attic – $7,000 Bar Area, Max 40 People
- Foreign & Domestic – $8,000, max 60 people
- Justine’s Secret House – $8,300, max 60 people
Elizabeth Street Cafe’s Croissant Room – Can fit up to 70 if tables are removed and it is an indoor outdoor space. Otherwise this can seat 24. Named after its original use as the restaurant’s bakery production headquarters, the private dining room is equipped with a full bar and cozy courtyard patio offering a variety of special event setups.
- Intero – $8,500, max 50 people
- June’s – $9,000, max 50 people
- Peche – $9,000 small back room, $18,000 Full Buyout
- ATX Cocina – $10,000 outdoors, max 100 people
- Jacoby’s – $12,500 partly outdoor buyout, max 100 people
- Juniper – $13,000 full buyout, max 100 people
- Launderette – $13,000 full buyout, max 70 people
- Uchiko – $15,000 Full Patio Buyout, max 40 people
- Stella San Jac – $20,000 Rooftop
- Sway – $25,000 Full Buyout
- Emmer & Rye – $26,000 Full Buyout
Pro Tip: If you’re trying to figure out how much booze you’ll have to buy or pay for at an event or party, use the Evite Drink Calculator. It makes it super easy to estimate how much you need for large parties.
To see your business listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.