They say a picture is worth a thousand words. That probably has something to do with the success of instagram. Below are a list of 25 Austin stops that you most likely have instagrammed or if your travels take you there, you will. Use this guide as a way to play tourist in your own town. Tag me in your pictures so that I can see them (remember I can only see your picture if you have a public profile)!
Don’t forget to join the adventure and follow us at instagram/365thingsaustin.
1. Mount Bonnell
2. Selfie Looking Cute In The Donn’s Depot Bathroom
3. Sunset at The Oasis
5. Cruising Over Congress at Sunset
6. The UT Tower – day, night, after a win or just on a random day, Hook ‘Em!
7. The First Time You See Bluebonnets In The Spring
8. Being Cute With Your “Butter Half”
9. Your SnoBeach on a Hot Summer Day
10. Anything Mustache Related
11. The 360 Bridge
12. The Frost Bank Building on a Clear Day
13. Welcome To Austin Postcard
14. Circuit of the Americas Tower
15. Your Pet At The Dog Park
16. When You Discover The Baylor Street Art Wall
17. The Time You Finally Go On A Tour of The Capitol
18. When You Are About To Take The Plunge At Barton Springs
19. Your “Welcome To Austin, Please Don’t Move Here” T-Shirt
20. Watching The Bats Fly
21. The Afternoon You Spent Kayaking
22. Indulging Yourself At Gourdough’s
23. The First Time See You Live Music At The Airport
24. Your Hey Cupcake Box of Goodness
25. Just About Any Austin, Texas Sunset
Here are some bonus items that should be included but I have yet to instragram them so I don’t have an example.
- The long line at Franklin BBQ
- The one time you met Mack Brown
- “Art” Cars
Lastly for a few laughs, check out this instagram parody.