It is the season of Movies in the Park. Mark your calendar for these dates from Austin Parks Foundation.
- E.T. The Extra Terrestrial at NW District Park — Mar. 29, 8 p.m.
- Zoolander at Zilker Park (Monkey Tree) — Apr. 12, 8:15 p.m.
- The Road to El Dorado at Dick Nichols Park — May 3, 8:15 p.m.
- The Little Mermaid at Dove Springs Park — May 23, 8:30 p.m.
- Clueless at Palm Park — June 6, 8:45 p.m.
- Angels in the Outfield at Parque Zaragoza Neighborhood Park — June 20, 8:45 p.m.
- Space Jam at Martin Middle School Fields — July 11, 8:15 p.m.
- Freaky Friday at Dottie Jordan Neighborhood Park — Sept. 13, 8 p.m.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at Duncan Neighborhood Park — Oct. 17, 7:30 p.m.
Austinites are invited to the Movies in the Park series to enjoy a fun and relaxing evening under the Austin sky. Blankets, lawn chairs, picnics, and dogs on-leash are welcome. Alcoholic beverages, glass, and styrofoam are not permitted in any of the parks.
For more information on the Movies in the Park series and for any changes in the schedule, please visit https://www.austinparks.org/