Some of the best memories of my childhood come from sneaking into local hotel pools. While we don’t advise that we do advise playing hooky and spending a pool day at one of these fabulous pools in Austin.
South Congress Hotel
- Available Monday-Thursday, 11am-5pm through September 3rd.
- Pool passes are $30 per person.
- Pool passes include access to South Congress Hotel’s rooftop pool, bar and towel service.
- Poolside food service provided by Cafe No Se.
- Reservations available up to one week in advance.
- To book your pool day, email email@example.com with your name, party size, and requested date & time.
- Non-hotel guests can access the pool with daily pool passes, Monday-Thursday from 11am-5pm.
- Pool passes are $25 per person.
- Pool passes include valet parking, pool towel & entry to the pool and courtyard.
- No outside food or beverage allowed. Poolside dining available for purchase, provided by Goodall’s Kitchen.
- Pool passes may be reserved up to one week in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
W Hotel Wet Deck Pool Pass
- WET Deck day passes now available for $15/person Mondays through Fridays and $30/person on Sundays and holidays.
- Day passes can be redeemed at the WET Deck entrance on Monday through Friday from 11AM-9PM.
- Cash will not be accepted at the door, all tickets must be purchased here.http://wetdeckatx.com/
- Happy Hour // Complimentary access to the WET Deck Thursday after 5PM. You’re welcome.
- Not Valid on holidays
The Line Hotel
- The Line Hotel offer’s pool passes for $25
- Monday-Thursday 11am-close
- Passes include a parking validation