Grocery shopping during a pandemic is nothing less than challenging. From snagging a curbside delivery spot to picking through the remaining stock, taking all safety precautions, and standing in long lines to even get into grocery stores, it is a daunting, anxiety-inducing feeling when cupboards and refrigerators start to run low.
If you are ready to lighten your load a little by making sure your family doesn’t run out of essentials, consider shopping at Thrive Market, an online membership-based grocery delivery service that has a wide range of organic, healthy, and sustainable products for the whole family. Thrive members save 25-50% off retail prices on over 6000 items. With many families struggling with food insecurities, Thrive Market gives a free membership to a low-income family with every new paid membership. Win-Win!
Take a look at our Top Five Thrive Market Picks for the Family
1. Greens Happy Puffs – Dusted with spinach, collard greens, and kale. The puffs melt in Baby’s mouth and encourage self-feeding!
2. Chicken & Maple Snack Sticks – Give the mini version of you, a mini version of your favorite snack. Each bag contains 5 individually wrapped sticks with 7 grams of protein and only 2 grams of fat.
3. Yogurt & Fruit Snacks – These freeze-dried organic yogurt drops melt in baby’s mouth, and they taste so good, you may not be able to resist sneaking a few for yourself!
4. Smarty Pants Gummys for Toddlers – includes omega-3, probiotics, and 14 essential nutrients! The bottle includes 60 gummies so you really can’t beat the price.
5. Apple, Kale & Avocado baby food – in easy to serve pouches. Happy Baby makes it super easy to boost Vitamin A in your baby’s diet with kale, the leafy green superfood; creamy organic avocados, and sweet apples.
Ready to try Thrive Market?
Sign up today and receive $20 off your first order for 365Family readers! Receive free shipping on orders over $25 and a free gift to all new members.
COVID19 Relief Fund Information:
Thrive Market COVID-19 Relief Fund has raised over $500,000 to support those impacted by COVID-19, including 5,000 families and more than 500 first responders and healthcare workers.
Thrive Market co-founder and CEO Nick Green announced in a letter to members that he will be donating the remainder of his 2020 salary to the Thrive Market COVID-19 Relief Fund to help meet the overwhelming need and ensure that every deserving family who applies for a grant can become a recipient.
Thrive Market COVID-19 Relief Fund donation page as a way for members and non-members alike to show their support without needing to place an order. Donating is easy and takes just a few minutes—simply select the amount you’d like to donate to affected families, seniors, and healthcare workers, and indicate whether it’s a one-time or recurring donation.
Some members have asked how they can use Thrive Market to get supplies to an elderly or immunocompromised neighbor, relative, or friend, and we want to help! If you know someone who needs groceries or supplies and is unable to leave home, please send an email with details to email@example.com and we’ll help you coordinate getting an order to them as soon as funds are available.