After being closed for over two months, Barton Springs is reopening to cool you off when you need it most! Due to COVID-19, there will be several restrictions and the hours will be adjusted to keep things as safe as possible.
Here’s what you need to know:
- For now, the springs will be only be open Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- No admissions fees will be charged.
- Group visits cannot be accommodated.
- 5–7 a.m.. is a swim-at-your-own risk session
- Following an hour of cleaning, the pool will be open for reservations from 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
- All guests will be screened upon arrival, beginning 30 minutes before your reservation.
- If you aren’t actively swimming, you are required to wear a face covering.