We could all use a home away from home right now—a safe haven where you can get some work done, socialize, dine, and unwind. If you bleed burnt orange, or just love the energetic spirit of the university campus, there is no better spot for this than the UT Club. Located inside the legendary Darrell K Royal–Texas Memorial Stadium, this place is a beloved institution for Longhorns of all generations. Basically, if you know about the UT Club, you know.
Austin’s premier private business and social club is part of the ClubCorp network, which has more than 200 business and country clubs across the country. While the UT Club is rooted in the traditions of the university, you don’t have to be a Longhorn fan to join. Whether you are a foodie, golfer, business professional, or just looking to connect and socialize with others in your community, they have something for everyone. The Club aims to create community by helping people build relationships and enrich their lives with unique programming and unforgettable experiences.
- Exceptional dining right inside the stadium with an incredible cocktail program
- Free Wi-Fi, comfortable workspaces, complimentary refreshments, and convenient garage parking so you can office right on campus
- Private event space and impeccable service to help you host and wow your guests
- Exclusive member-only events like happy hours, cooking classes, wine dinners, and more
- Gameday perks to help you cheer on the Horns in high style
- World-class amenities with the O.N.E. Membership at private clubs nationwide, including complimentary rounds of golf and access to tennis, dining, and swimming
If you would like to experience what Club life is all about, you can try it for yourself at their upcoming Wurstfest party on November 19th from 5:30–7:30 p.m. You can RSVP to Mallory.Horner@ClubCorp.com or 512-477-5800.