Meanwhile Brewing Co. is officially open in Southeast Austin and it’s a gorgeous day to check it out! The expansive 3.7 acres brewery, taproom, and grounds will be a great place to social distance while enjoying specialty beer, good food, and entertainment.
The opening beer list has something for all palates, from hoppy, to easy, to classic:
● Step Stone – Young Brett Rye Beer brings a taste that will remind you of a young Orval w/ rye
● Trust Fall IPA, a New School West Coast IPA features Mosaic, Simcoe, Waimea hops
● Glitter and Doom Paleis a West Coast Pale Ale feat. Cascade, Amarillo, and Strata hops
● Light Matteris a Hazy Pale Ale with Citra, Amarillo, and Rakau hops
● Erstwhile Rival, an ESB, is a modern interpretation of a classic style
● Picnic Daysis a Kolsch that was brewed to be enjoyed all day
Due to COVID, the taproom will only be open for ordering at the bar and the brewing facility will be closed for tours until restrictions are lifted. All ages are welcome, but the playground and soccer field will be off-limits to keep people safe at this time.
Taps will be poured all days of the week—8 a.m.–10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m.–11 p.m. on Friday, Saturday 9 a.m.–11 p.m., and 9 a.m.–8 p.m. on Sunday.
3901 Promontory Point Drive
Austin Texas 78744