Another day and another cool festival is coming to Austin! The two-day Field Guide Festival aims to educate, elevate and celebrate the local food, farmers and chefs that make this one of the most incredible food cities in the country.
Come check out food, drink, farming, and wellness experiences on October 29th and 30th at Rain Lily Farm and Fiesta Gardens. Tickets for the first-year festival are on sale now.
The festival is spearheaded by industry powerhouses Lindsey Sokol of Blue Norther Live and Trisha Bates of Urban American Farmer. Working alongside Philip Speer of Comedor as the Chef Curator and Michael Fojtasek of Olamaie as Chef Advocate, it’s all been designed to celebrate our local food and showcase collaborations between Austin’s beloved farmers and chefs.
Check out the full chef and farmer lineups here. Ticket prices for the various entry levels and events are as follows:
- Rain Lily Farm Dinner // Friday, Oct. 29th // $150 // A four-course dinner featuring chefs Sarah Heard, Foreign & Domestic; Sonya Cote, Store House and Eden West; Amanda Turner; Sarah MacIntosh & Chloe Kennedy, Epicerie; Finegan Ferreboeuf, Steelbow Farm; Anamaria Guttierez & Lea Scott, Este Garden; and Marysol Valle, Marysol’s Mushrooms.
- 5K Run + Revival Brunch // Saturday, Oct. 30th // $45 // With your ticket, you’ll be registered for the 5K Run and have access to the Revival Brunch featuring Daniel Cacheaux, The Well; Natalie Gauzi, Comedor; Joe & Kasey Diffie, Joe’s Organics; Tara Chapman, Two Hives Honey; and Ben McConnell, Bouldin Food Forest.
- GA Pass // Saturday, Oct. 30th // $125 // With your GA pass, you’ll have access to Fiesta Gardens including all-day grazing, symposiums, workshops, and more.
- All Day // Saturday, Oct. 30th // $150 // With your All-Day pass, you’ll have access to 5K Run + Revival Brunch and access to Fiesta Gardens including all-day grazing, symposiums, workshops, and more.
- VIP // Saturday, Oct. 30th // $300 // With your VIP pass, you’ll have access to an exclusive lounge, premium bathrooms, exclusive drink offerings, charging stations, VIP bag, and refrigerated storage for your Field Guide Farmer’s Market buys, Field Guide Festival Recipe Book and more.