- This event has passed.
2nd Street Social: The Bonneville
Oct 12, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
2ND Street District has announced today a new addition to Austin’s beloved 2ND Street Social. Each month during the event, one of the District’s restaurants will feature a prix fixe menu, and this Thursday, October 12 from 6-8 p.m., The Bonneville—owned and operated by husband and wife duo Chris Hurley and Jennifer Costello—will kick things off with a New American plate.
The Bonneville’s Prix Fixe Special ($30)
Local House-made Soup or Simple Salad topped with Fresh Herbs and Champagne Vinaigrette
Chicken Under a Brick with Spiced Honey Agro Dolce and Broccoli Slaw or Toasted Orecchiette Pasta with Veal Meatballs
Mexican Chocolate Cake with Cinnamon Chantilly or Individual Lemon Meringue Tart
In addition to a flavorful and fulfilling meal, visitors can stroll through 2ND Street amidst Austin’s most admired shops offering fashionable deals for both men and women, drink specials, and tasty treats.
- Esperos Soho will be providing drinks and select discounts with a photo booth
- La Condesa will extend their happy hour till 8 p.m. so guests can sip on a zesty cocktail in a sophisticated setting
- League of Rebels will have their elegant 300-Series business and formal shirts for 20% off
- Yummi Joy will offer mini cones with a scoop of dairy-free ice-cream and samplings of their popular homemade fudge — perfect for the kids
- Rae Cosmetics will offer buy-one-get-one-free on all lip products to complete your fall look, plus 20% off all purchases
2ND Street Social will take place every second Thursday of the month from 6-8 p.m. For more info, please visit www.2ndstreetdistrict.co