The Austin Tequila Fest is a cultural experience where agave lovers, enthusiasts, novices, and connoisseurs gather to learn, taste, and enjoy
many 100% de Agave spirits including tequila, mezcal, and sotol.
For the last four years, the Austin Tequila Fest has grown 50% each year. We sold out in 2013 and anticipate the same this year.
9041 Research Bvld. | Austin, TX | 78717
Agave Trail Tasting
VIP LOUNGE (5:30PM – 7PM)
An exclusive VIP social where guests will:
- Learn agave history, production, and trends
- Discover our featured 100% de Agave spirits story and product
- Savor and taste our featured 100% de Agave spirits through an in depth flight tasting session and fresh cocktails
- Delicious appetizers served to perfection
- Win special prizes
- Witness the Jimador Show (A jimador is a type of Mexican farmer who harvest agave plants, which are harvested primarily for the production of mezcal, tequila, and sotol. This task requires the skill of identifying ripe agave, which ripens in between 8 and 12 years)
- Limited tickets