- This event has passed.
Banger’s 6th Anniversary Party
Aug 4, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 11:30 pmFree
Banger’s Sausage House & Beer Garden, home to the city’s widest selection of house-made sausages and craft beer, will celebrate six years in business the only way Banger’s knows how — by cooking whole animals and tapping delicious beers!
Banger’s will have their legendary “Anniversary Lineup” of 100+ special beers, a menu with all the classic comfort food favorites they are known for, and incredible brass and country bands providing music to keep the party going all day and night!
Billed as a Texas-sized beer festival, Banger’s has spent an entire year curating one of the best beer lineups in Texas history. They will be featuring: 10 Pinthouse Pizza IPA’s, 6 Saint Arnold Bishop Barrels, 8 Banger’s Collaboration beers, 25 Sours, 40 Barrel Aged Beers plus some light and refreshing options to help you beat the heat.
Lineup of Banger’s Collaborations
Pinthouse Pizza / Banger’s Strange, But Not Strangers– This Banger’s collaboration is a hop bomb without the bitterness. Slightly lagered, for a crisp refreshing hop bomb experience! (6.7% ABV)
Odell / Banger’s Uncle Steve’s Milkshake IPA– A Hazy Northeast Style IPA with lactose sugar added in the boil. This milkshake brings everyone to the yard. (6.3% ABV)
Austin Beerworks / Banger’s Fermented Freedom– A red kettle sour with white wheat malt and fermented with over 25lbs of Texas blueberries per barrel. Red, White and Blue in a glass! (4.5% ABV)
Save The World / Banger’s Flamma Granatum– A session Belgium blonde fermented on fresh pomegranate juice. (5.4% ABV)
Zilker / Banger’s Parks and Peaches– Their Parks and Rec Pale Ale fermented on fresh peaches. (5.6% ABV)
Hops & Grain Double Dry Hopped Bangin’ Pale– A special dry-hopped version of our year round collaboration, brewed special just for our 6thAnniversary Party. (4.5% ABV)
Hi Sign / Banger’s Lucifer’s Fake News NEIPA– The new trendy style hazy IPA with a west coast bitter backbone. Brewed with 6 hops and 6 grains for our 6thAnniversary Party! (6.66% ABV)
Friends & Allies / Banger’s M’dam-Mosa– A pilsner fermented with champagne yeast and fresh orange juice. The perfect brunch liter beer! (5.5% ABV)
Banger’s Special Anniversary Menu will include:
● Pulled Whole Hog– Two split hogs smoked over post oak coals, pulled and seasoned with fire water vinegar sauce, with crispy skin folded back in.
● Jalapeño Cheddar Smoked Sausage– Just like their Texas Hot Guts sausage, but with jalapeños and cheddar cheese!
● Sweet Tea Smoked Turkey– Sweet, smoky, and juicy! They brine the turkey breast in sweet tea and then slow smoke it with post oak.
● Cold potato salad– Idaho potatoes, celery, mayonnaise, housemade sweet pickles, boiled eggs, cane syrup, and black pepper crusted bacon.
● 24 Hour Slow Slaw– Purple cabbage, sweet onion, yellow bell peppers tossed in a sweet apple cider vinegar and left to marinate overnight to get to know itself.
Music Performance Schedule:
11am – Boss Street Brass Band
1pm – Stone House
3pm – Interrobang Brass Band
5pm – Teddy Long (this is a change)
7pm – Sour Bridges
9pm – Fierce Kelly (This is a change)
11pm – Blues in the Night (this is a change)
WHEN: Saturday, August 4th