- This event has passed.
DIY For Dogs + Beer For People
Mar 21, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$55
Join Crafts & Drafts at Friends & Allies Brewing for a craft social! We’re going to the dogs at this workshop. Build your best friend their very own Doggie Center with hooks and a treat jar so they have a nice place to hang their leash after a long day of walks and fetch.
>> $10 of each ticket goes to a local rescue! <<
Bring your doggies! Weather permitting we’ll be on the patio and friendly, well behaved are welcome to join us. If we are inside unfortunately dogs will not be able to attend. Keep an eye on the Facebook event, we’ll post updates there.
Your Crafts & Drafts host will provide all the supplies and walk you through building your custom Dog Leash Hanger. Come join us for some great drinks and get your crafty on!
WHAT YOU GET AT THIS CLASS:
– Build 1 custom wooden Dog Leash Hanger complete with double hook for leashes plus a handy jar for treats or poo bags
– 2 beers included – may be redeemed at Friends & Allies or next door at Austin Eastciders
– Learn wood staining and painting techniques
– Your choice of wooden plaque shapes
– Choose from a variety of stencils for decorating your project plus we’ll have letter stencils for adding your pup’s name
– Get hands on with some tools and learn to attach your accessories
– Supplies to hang your masterpiece with when you take it home
Reserve your spot here: https://www.crafts-drafts.com/austin-events/2018/3/21/dog-leash-hanger-workshop
Crafts & Drafts hosts craft classes in bars and breweries around Austin. Check out all our events online at www.crafts-drafts.com