- This event has passed.
Fareground Presents Warriors & Wine Series With Outdoor Voices
Apr 17, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$35
Fareground, Austin’s first and only food hall featuring some of Austin’s most celebrated culinary gems, will host “Warriors + Wine”, a memorable, mindfulness experience that blends yoga and wine tasting. The series debuts on Wednesday, April 17th from 6p-8:30 pm with “Grounded: Texas Terroir.” The experience will bring together celebrated yoga practitioners, winemakers, and lifestyle brands with a different Fareground vendor providing dinner at each monthly installment.
April 17th line-up includes:
• 45-minute yoga class, led by Wanderlust instructor Zoe Welch
• Music by DJ Cassie Skankman
• Wine Tasting with winemaker and sommelier Rae Wilson of Wine for the People and The Grower Project, including their:
o ‘The Source’ Sangiovese
• Quarter chicken and kale salad from Contigo
• Gift bag from Outdoor Voices with gifts from Outdoor Voices, Wanderlust, The Grower Project and Richards Rainwater