- This event has passed.
Holiday Chocolate-Making Event
Dec 3, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Local chocolatier and owner of Delysia Chocolatier, Chef Nicole Patel, will be hosting their annual holiday event to celebrate the start of the holiday season. Visit with Santa & Mrs. Claus, enjoy a holiday class file, and create your own one-of-a-kind chocolate bark. Please see event page for additional details and to RSVP: https://www.facebook.com
- Local mom creates unique chocolates as gifts for the holiday season – flavors including gingerbread and eggnog chocolate truffles.
- Visit with Chef Nicole Patel (Mrs. Claus) and guests as they handcraft their very holiday chocolate bark at the Delysia Chocolatier’s state-of-the-art Culinary Center & Chocolate Boutique.
- Opportunity to visit and take pictures with Santa Claus.
- Give the gift of locally handcrafted chocolates this season.
- Handcrafted chocolates created by an engineer mom turned chocolatier who was recently named a Top 10 Chocolatier in North & South America for the 3rd consecutive year in a row.