- This event has passed.
Songs Under the Stars Concert Series Week 1
Oct 15, 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm$2 – $70
Celebrate the Golden Age of Broadway with Jill Blackwood and Matt Redden.
ZACH’s dynamic duo sings selections from legendary musicals including The Sound of Music, Annie Get Your Gun, The King and I, Anything Goes, Ragtime and more.
• All seating will be assigned with the option of a Pod or Cabana.
• Social–distanced seating pods for two, three, four or six people on the plaza are bring your own chair.
• Premium Cabana seating (chairs provided), private tent seats six and includes the option to pre-order drinks.
• Advanced sales only, online at zachtheatre.org or by phone at 512-476-0594. NO walk-ups.
• Tickets start at $70 for a 2-person pod and are available for purchase at zachtheatre.org/songsunderthestars.
• Sanitation after each performance using a combination of wipes, disinfecting sprays and electrostatic sprayers.
• Masks required unless seated and will also be available on-site.
• Designated admission times.
• Modified seating in Pods to create at least 6-foot distance between each group.
• Increased pre order options with Premium Cabana (bar, parking, etc.) will be available to limit person to person interaction.
• Hand Sanitizer locations throughout the campus including entry and exit.
• Social distancing markers at outdoor bar located on The People’s Plaza in front of ZACH.
These socially distant outdoor concerts will be performed on the People’s Plaza outside of the Topfer at ZACH. The space will be transformed into an all-new, safe, and socially distanced concert experience beneath the beautiful Austin sky. You can reserve your group’s pod(s) in various locations throughout the Plaza, including the steps that lead up to the stage. Each pod holds 2 – 6 people, including children.
Bring Your Own Chairs: In our Lawn/BYOChair section, you will bring your own lawn chair to use in your pod. This allows you to decide how many seats you need and eliminates additional contact.
ZACH will provide chairs in our pods on the Topfer Steps and Cabanas to ensure appropriate social distancing and premium comfort.
Drink Add-ons: Drinks will be available at our on-site outdoor bar throughout the concert. Everyone is required to wear a mask and practice social distancing while in line. Prepackaged snacks will be available for purchase on-site.
Reserve one of our Plaza Cabanas and you’ll have the option to add a bottle of wine, beer bucket, or batched cocktails on the next screen. Your drinks will be waiting for you in your cabana when you arrive.
VIP Cabana Pods: If you’ve selected a 6-seat Cabana, your cushioned seat and pre-purchased drinks will be set up and waiting for your when you arrive 45 minutes prior to showtime.