- This event has passed.
Songs Under The Stars – Spring Concert Series
March 25 @ 8:00 am - March 28 @ 5:00 pm$25 – $55
WEEK 1 & 2: Legendary Ladies of the Grand Ole Opry
When/Week 1: March 18–21 | Thursday through Sunday at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday at 2:30 p.m.
Week 2: March 25–28 | Thursday through Sunday at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday at 2:30 p.m.
Where: The People’s Plaza at ZACH | 202 South Lamar | Austin, TX | 78704
Run Time for Series: All performances will run approximately one hour with no intermission.
ABOUT Legendary Ladies of the Grand Ole Opry: https://zachtheatre.org/
Performances by Laura Benedict, Sidney Scott, and Leslie McDonel
Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, Tayna Tucker, Reba McEntire, Dolly Parton, and others, will get you into a country state of mind with songs like “Crazy,” “Delta Dawn,” “Jolene,” and many more! Powerhouse vocalists Laura Benedict, (Rockin’ Christmas Party,) Sidney Scott, (A Christmas Carol) and Leslie McDonel (A Night With Janis Joplin) perform the hits of some of the brightest country stars ever to light up the stage of Nashville’s Grand Ole Opry.
• All seating will be assigned with the option of a Pod or Cabana.
• Social–distanced seating pods are available for two, three, four or six people on the Plaza. Pods are available either with chairs provided or bring your own chair. (Patrons should check which option they have selected when booking their pod.)
• Premium Cabana seating (chairs provided), private tent seats six and includes the option to pre-order drinks.
• Advanced sales only, online at zachtheatre.org or by phone at 512-476-0594. NO walk-ups.
• Tickets on sale February 11 at noon.
• For concert series subscribers can redeem a pod of their choosing using existing credits for the 2020-2021 Season.
• Tickets start at $75 for a 2-person pod and are available for purchase at zachtheatre.org/
• Sanitation after each performance using a combination of wipes, disinfecting sprays and electrostatic sprayers.
• Masks required unless seated and will also be available on-site. ZACH strongly encourages wearing a mask at all times.
• Designated admission times.
• Modified seating in Pods to create at least 6-foot distance between each group.
• Hand Sanitizer locations throughout the campus including entry and exit.
• Social distancing markers at outdoor bar located on The People’s Plaza in front of ZACH.
• Each concert in the series will be available the following week to stream online.
• Ticket purchases will include a unique video link for patrons.
ABOUT THE “SONGS UNDER THE STARS” EXPERIENCE:
Advanced Sales Only | No Walk-ups
Find more information on safety, procedures, and updated cancellation notices at zachtheatre.org/
These socially distant outdoor concerts will be performed on the People’s Plaza outside of the Topfer at ZACH. The space will be transformed into an all-new, safe, and socially distanced concert experience beneath the beautiful Austin sky. You can reserve your group’s pod(s) in various locations throughout the Plaza, including the steps that lead up to the stage. Each pod holds 2 – 6 people, including children.
Bring Your Own Chairs
In our Lawn/BYOChair section, you will bring your own lawn chair to use in your pod. This allows you to decide how many seats you need and eliminates additional contact.
ZACH will provide chairs in our pods on the Topfer Steps and Cabanas to ensure appropriate social distancing and premium comfort.
Drinks will be available at our on-site outdoor bar throughout the concert. Everyone is required to wear a mask and practice social distancing while in line. Prepackaged snacks will be available for purchase on-site.
Reserve one of our Plaza Cabanas and you’ll have the option to add a bottle of wine, beer bucket, or batched cocktails on the next screen. Your drinks will be waiting for you in your cabana when you arrive.
VIP Cabana Pods If you’ve selected a 6-seat Cabana, your cushioned seat and pre-purchased drinks will be set up and waiting for your when you arrive 45 minutes prior to showtime.