- This event has passed.
Still Austin Whiskey Co. One Year Anniversary Party
Sep 29, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
It’s been an exciting first year for Still Austin Whiskey Co. and to celebrate, they’re throwing a birthday party for the books! Take a trip to the county fair without leaving the city and enjoy a fun-filled day of sights, sounds, delicious food, and of course, mighty fine craft spirits. Guests will find the distillery transformed with the following attractions:
– Tiny Tails to You petting zoo
– Classic county fair games
– Complimentary funnel cakes, popcorn and ice cream from Amy’s Ice Creams
– Live music from The Reeling Kind
– Poems by Violet typewriter poetry
– Photo ops with Still’s 1000th Barrel and Pic Pic Photo Booth
– Silent auction featuring contributions from St. Elmo Brewing Co., Spokesman, Growler Domestics and more
– Tacos and Mexican food from San Antonio food truck, Mr. Meximum
– Complimentary Waterloo Sparkling Water
– Barrel-Aged Mother Pepper Old Fashioned served with ice from Fat Ice and Whiskey & Coke Slushy drink specials
– Buy one, get one half off on retail
– Birthday cake!
Guests will also get a sneak peak of director Laura Creecy’s upcoming documentary about Still Austin Whiskey Co., “Distilling Dreams,” following the cake-slicing ceremony.
In support of local Texas farmers, a portion of the day’s sales as well as the silent auction will benefit the STAR Fund (State of Texas Agricultural Relief Fund). Admission is free and open to the public. For updates and further information, RSVP to the event on Facebook.