- This event has passed.
Surf Sanctuary at NLand Surf Park
Mar 11, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Surf Sanctuary – Sunday March 11th, 10am to 2pm
This day of wellness is meant to inspire guests to confidently try something new – surfing – all while celebrating and connecting with an active, positive community.
Complimentary shuttles from downtown Austin will offer round-trip transport for guests to and from NLand and details about securing a spot on the shuttle will be posted in the coming days on NLand’s Facebook page.
A limited number of $30 surf passes are available via Eventbrite here and include a dry land lesson and soft board. The first 200 guests will receive free Outdoor Voices tote bags, great gear and swag. Surfers will receive priority.
Free and open to the public, Surf Sanctuary will feature:
- Yoga session led by Wanderlust Yoga with music by DJ Honeycomb
- Musical performances by Austin’s own The Wild Now and Tameca Jones
- BENDER and international yoga teacher Cristi Christensen bring their special blend of yoga, movement, and music. The session is an empowering ride from quiet focus, to dynamic flow and electric beats, then back to blissed-out calm. Along the way we’ll sweat, we’ll groove, and we’ll connect with what makes us feel most *alive*
- Outdoor Voices swag and pop-up shop
- Vendors from Austin Flea
- Complimentary tastings from great local wineries
- Brunch offerings from Blue Prairie restaurant and beer from NLand Brewing Company available for purchase
- Breakout wellness sessions with life coaches and more.