- This event has passed.
Tony Hinchcliffe and his current friends
April 16 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
You know the young, rising comedian that goes by the name of Tony Hinchcliffe.
You’ve heard his number one live streaming podcast, the Kill Tony podcast. He is know for his roasting. You’ve probably have seen him on Netflix or on the Roast Battle. If you still have no clue, watch the video below.
Tony is coming back to the Vulcan and he’s bringing some of his current friends. Sorry. We are not allowed to tell you who. You will just have to come and be surprised.
You don’t want to miss your chance to see Tony and his friends.
Grab your table (admits up to 4 with the option to add 2 more and individual GA tickets available) before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!
Doors at 6:30pm | Show starts at 7:30
– Tables are sold with the admission of 4 people with the option of adding 2 more tickets for up to 6 people per table
– You can pick your table you will be seated
– Next to each table is a layout of the venue and where your table will be located
– There are special VIP tables that get you closer to the stage, allows you to skip lines, and get special service
– 5 VIP tables upstairs can be booked up to 10 people [For larger groups]
– There are no refunds
– You must wear a mask into the club and when going to the bathroom
– If you refuse to wear a mask, you will be asked to leave
– No heckling or videos during the show, if you can play nicely you will be asked to leave
– Make sure to have fun and be respectful during the show
Grab your table (admits up to 4 people) before you are stuck wishing you had. Get them now!