- This event has passed.
Made in Austin
Jun 7, 2016 - Jun 11, 2016
What makes Austin stand out the way it does? This week will show you all the unique, weird things in Austin!
Made in Austin celebrates the innovators, products, communities and businesses that make Austin have its own character. You’ll receive firsthand knowledge of what it is like in the outdoor, art + design, food + drink and music businesses.
- Tuesday, June 7 | Outdoor Originators:
- Learn how companies like Atlas Wearables and Yeti Coolers are blending tech, community, and sport to enhance the outdoor space. Then, find your inner zen with yoga on the terrace.
- Wednesday, June 8 | Disruptive Art + Design:
- Get creative with Drumroll during a disruptive design lesson and challenge. In the evening, head to a talk by SprATX on “Art as a Business” and party with Austin’s creatives.
- Thursday, June 9 | Future of Food + Brews:
- Taste the best of Austin’s brews during a tour and tasting at Hops & Grain, and explore the city’s future food scene at panel events featuring the Austin Chronicle and Favor.
- Friday, June 10 | Music Makers:
- Close out Made in Austin on a high note. Hear players who helped build the city’s revolutionary music scene and are propelling it forward, and wrap up the week with a live performance by Matthew Logan Vasquez of Delta Spirit at the legendary Antones Nightclub.
Find the full schedule here!